Friday 3 April 2015

Cannot Post Link to Youtube Video

Posted a video to my YouTube channel that I would love to share here but, apparently, getting blocked out of my YouTube account. Have tried logging in using two top notch mobile browsers already with the same result. May just be a temporary issue. However ... Cannot help but connect this to all the blocking I have been experiencing lately that indicates, strongly, that someone just doesn't want me to communicate with others online no more. The blocking is in fact silly given its only chance of succeeding is if I was stuck to one machine/computer. Speculation could be that, given how hard they have tried to prevent me posting articles to this blog using this same machine, they might just want to do anything to prevent me going over to a friend or internet cafe to post.

No comments: